Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Heavy is the Lightweight! (WIP Wednesday)

The last week or so has been focused completely on Lightweight. I've been working on final edits for Lightweight 16: Earthbound which will go up on Patreon in just a few days. I'm excited to bring this new saga out to the world and hope that it proves as entertaining as I think it is. It's an interesting start to the new volume, the continuance of my favorite series to write and the beginning of a lot more from Lightweight in the years ahead.

Even as I'm putting the final edits on Lightweight 16: Earthbound, I'm wrapping up the final pages of Lightweight 20. This will serve as the penultimate chapter of his return to Earth. These chapters are very much about Kevin finding his path as an adult back on Earth, even as he faces some pretty terrifying villains.

My writing speed is still a bit slower than I would like it to be in the new year, although I've been pushing out a lot of nonfiction specifically at the Wrestling Deep End. Here's hoping I can remedy that in the next couple weeks as I prepare to release a lot more stuff over the course of 2019!

Today's image of a whole lot of weights is by Danielle Cerullo.

No comments:

Post a Comment