Friday, November 27, 2015

Cosplay Friday: The Doctor

The Doctor was a character I actually first came to through comics, reading a few of the old Marvel UK reprints that Marvel published throughout the 1980s. I didn't quite understand why he wasn't a full fledged superhero when I was about eight, but it started me on the path to watching far too many episodes of the classic show late on Friday and Saturday nights on PBS. (I was a boring teenager.)

Well, glamour model Masuimi Max took the desire for a female version of the BBC's character and inserted a healthy dose of steampunk to come up with her great version of the character.

And while the blog might update a bit slower during the month of NaNoWrimo, you can check out a lot more great Cosplay pictures over on the Tumblr. And while you are admiring some great cosplay here, don’t forget to check out some of the other great stuff from SuperPoweredFiction.com!


No comments:

Post a Comment