Monday, December 21, 2020

The Man Called Claus: Celebrate Christmas with the world's first superhero!

I've made no secret that I'm a fan of fun Christmas tales or silly comic tropes. And that's why over the years I've edited an entire volume of pulp hero Doc Claus and his adventure team made of holiday heroes. It's also why I've written a couple Christmas tales of my own. 

Both of those stories are on Medium right now, but normally they are locked behind the Medium pay-wall. For you dear readers on this festive holiday though, I'm bringing both of these tales to you with "friends links" that allow free reading of both these stupendous tales filled with holiday cheer! 

Doc Claus by Teel James Glenn.

The Phantom Krampus was my holiday story from last year as an extradimensional issue goes awry and leaves Santa "Doc" Claus in a dangerous situation which threatens Christmas itself as he fights a dark manifestation of pure evil! 


Claus vs. Kong is my original holiday tale as the North Pole comes under the threat of a giant ape unleashed on the North Pole! It's got all the giant monster fighting action you could ask for in your holiday stories! 

If you like either of these tales, you might also want to check out the further adventures of Doc Claus with five stories by five stellar writers! 

I'm certainly not one to write a holiday tale every year, but I'm overjoyed to share this one with you and yours this holiday season. Have a wonderful and safe Christmas! 


No comments:

Post a Comment