Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Read Dracula: Half-Life for free!

I've featured more than one article about the young woman known as Dracula, a tragic yet heroic figure named after the dark vampire of yesteryear. Now I'm making her origin, originally seen as part of Horror Heroes free to read over at Wattpad.

Why?

Really, it just serves as a thank you to all the dear readers that have followed this blog and my work through thick and thin. I've been honest about my difficulties over the last couple years and as I finally put things together, I just want to offer a chance for everyone to read my work.

And if you like it, please consider supporting the Patreon. Even the lowest tier gets new stories from yours truly, plus exclusive content.

But first head over to Wattpad, read the new story and be sure to let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment