Monday, October 15, 2018

An impossibly awesome Kickstarter! (Kickstart the Week 68)

I have never tried to pretend I'm anything but a huge fan of the writing of Karl Kesel. Ever since his days of co-writing Hawk & Dove, I've followed his career from DC to Image to Marvel and on and on. His two runs on Superboy probably will always rank as favorites of mine, but I'm so glad to see he's back making comics. I recently received my Section Zero reward from him. Just as he wraps that project, he's already got a new one ready and waiting to release.


Alongside the equally talented David Hahn, he's created a new superhero character, Impossible Jones. Ms. Jones was a career criminal until the accident that gave her stretchy powers. Mistaken for a hero afterwards, she decided to run with it and a new hero was born! Of course, she's still going to plan any heist she can make happen, just with the police never suspecting their friendly neighborhood hero!

Hahn and Kesel have dubbed their work grin and gritty, an apt description for the beautiful art and the humorous tone of the preview pages. Head over to Kickstarter to help make this project a reality!




No comments:

Post a Comment