Wednesday, September 19, 2018

A little more Lightweight and a whole lot of Werewolf! (WIP Wednesday)

Photo by Patrick Tomasso on Unsplash
My goal of 30,000 words for September is well in grasp as I type this. I've wrapped another chapter of the ongoing saga of Lightweight. Book Four takes him to several locations as he makes his way back to Earth in a big way. I'm so excited to share these stories with everyone starting in January.

Atomic Werewolf continues at a healthy pace. I've got a rough outline I'm working from here, as I develop some different ideas into this one. It's been a fun ride and I hope it makes for a unique book in my repertoire.

I'm moving right into my next chapter of the super secret local hero story, one that I hope to share more details on fairly soon. I'm also working towards developing the two books I've mentioned before as possible side projects, even as I plan a third concept to be my focus for NaNoWriMo in November. Much like previous National Novel Writing Months, I suspect I'll have one main novel and a secondary project going towards my total, but I've got to iron out how those things will flow in the next few weeks.

I've already mapped much of November and December for my writing plans, but we will see where things fall for October. But for now, I'll keep writing and I hope you'll keep reading. Don't forget to check out the Patreon where this week Lightweight 2: Ronin, will drop.

Now leave me be! I've got writing to do!


No comments:

Post a Comment