Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Have Gun, Will Edit (WIP Wednesday)

Original Pulpsploitation cover by Nik Poliwko.
Not a lot has changed since my last WIP Wednesday update. Writing wise I'm still slowly working through my Moon Chopper story for an upcoming 70s era anthology.

Editing wise, I'm back hard at work on the first Gunmaster novel by Teel James Glenn. This will be the first Pulpsploitation novel to come following the release of the original anthology a couple years ago. Hopefully it will not be the last, as I have plans for more with my own Airboy feature in the future and I've already solicited input by a few other writers and contributors.

That's it for this time around. My hopes are to finish both those projects by the end of the month, which will mean a very new WIP Wednesday next time around!


No comments:

Post a Comment