Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Work-in-progress Wednesday: September 2016

And look, Metahuman Press got itself a new logo
over the weekend! Woohoo!
It's been an interesting couple of weeks. I've been busy with the day job, which will only get busier in the next couple weeks. Because of this, most of my time has been devoted to editing. I have been prepping the last few chapters of F.O.R.C.E. while also trying to wrap up another anthology in the wings. I'm hoping to have both out in the next to two months, and those will wrap my releases for the year 2016.

Work is continuing on Walking Shadows as always. I am working towards the end of Book Three now. Most likely that end will bring a hiatus for the serial, but that hiatus might also come with the debut of a new weekly serial in 2017, though I'm not going to share details on that quite yet.

Plans for the next few weeks are to wrap the current edits, write the final chapter of F.O.R.C.E. before it gets a name change (more on that in November) and hopefully wrap the last few pages of that current Walking Shadows volume. Of course with 50 hour work weeks ahead of me for the next month, we will see if I can actually succeed in making that happen.

Time is never a strong commodity around these parts!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment