Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Help needed, books given! Introducing the Super Powered Fiction Bundle!

I am going to be honest. My family is still anything but financially well. While many folks have been incredibly generous, we still have a lot of bills waiting to be paid. In fact, while we sit at over 75% of our goal on the GoFundMe, the initial goal is at least $500 short of what we really need at this point.

So I'm going to sweeten the deal. Everyone that donates at least $20 will now get what I am calling the Super Powered Fiction Bundle. It contains all six of my published novels as well as an additional fifteen short stories, including the debut stories of both F.O.R.C.E. and Quadrant, all in the format of your choice. You can find the complete list at the bottom of this post.


All you have to do to pick up a copy is donate at least $20 to the GoFundMe. I'll send a link to the books within a day. Click the button below to donate.



I know a few folks out there might be wary of GoFundMe for whatever reason. I have all of you in mind as well. If you would prefer to make a direct purchase of the works, I have them for sale at Gumroad. The cost is a bit higher to make up for Gumroad’s surcharges and tax charges, but it contains all the books available if you support through the GoFundMe.


Buy the Bundle on Gumroad

If you are wondering what is in the bundle, here is the complete list:
  • Lightweight Volumes 1, 2 and 3
  • Walking Shadows Books 1 and 2
  • A Dangerous Place to Live
  • Epsilon
  • Living Legends: Old Soldiers
  • American Arsenal
  • Ape Lincoln
  • Dracula: Half-Life
  • F.O.R.C.E. 1: Legend and 2: Doc Tesla
  • Pulpsploitation: Airboy
  • Quadrant I & II
  • The Atomic Werewolf
  • The Scavenger
  • The Spear
  • The Wild West
  • UFO: A Timeline Story

No comments:

Post a Comment