Friday, June 12, 2015

Win Lightweight: Black Death before you can buy it!

Lightweight: Black Death deserves to be read and I want to encourage everyone to go out and pick up a copy when it is released. But I also want to give a chance for three of you to win a free digital copy before it is even available next Friday. And I'll even add a copy of Lightweight: Senior Year so you can read the entire saga!

Lightweight_Black_Death

All you have to do is write a paragraph telling me who your favorite teenage super-being is and why. It can be from any genre and any where. They can be costumed comic heroes or awesome teen icons from your favorite televisions series, book or movie. Just tell me who they are and why you love them!

I will pick my three favorite responses and those folks will get a copy of both volumes of Lightweight for their reading pleasure. Or if you already have a copy of either, you can send them as a gift to a friend or loved one.

Send your entry to nick{at}superpoweredfiction{dot}com with your name, email address and preferred file format (Kindle, epub or pdf). All entries must be received by 11 p.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, June 16.

I will announce the winners and share their entries on SuperPoweredFiction.com on Wednesday, June 17. Good luck and thanks in advance for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment