Friday, February 13, 2015

Welcome to the Medium with Jupiter Ascending

JupiterAscending

I have an itch for journalistic feature writing. It’s been there since my teenage years and I have scratched it since that time with reviews, Examiner articles and random posts here or there. But in the last year or so, a great new social resource has developed for longer form journalistic writing over at Medium.

I have long searched for a way to use Medium for my own writing and I am glad to say I finally have started with an article about Jupiter Ascending and its importance to science fiction fans.

I will continue to post a new article to the site once or twice a month. I have plans for a few long form interviews to appear there, as well as a few other longer pieces on movies and television. We will see how I get to them in between other writing and work, but I suspect a few will pop up in the near future.

Be sure to let me know what you think about “Why every science fiction fan should see ‘Jupiter Ascending’” here, at Medium or on social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment