Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Praise for "Lightweight: Senior Year"!




The collected edition of the first five chapters of Lightweight has proven to be the best selling book in my writing career and now it is finally starting to see some reviews on Amazon.com. Now sitting at two reviews on the site, M. Robare was kind enough to give the tale some glowing praise.

About the book, he said, “Loved it...I want more! I'm not sure if the other Lightweight entries available are prose or graphic, but let me be clear: I'd love more prose novels!”.

Well, M., the books are all prose in nature and they will continue for some time to come! The sixth through tenth chapters are now available in individual editions while a collected edition, Lightweight: Black Death, should be out in March!

I am glad you enjoyed it!

If you have reviewed one of my works, feel free to shoot me a line in the comments or by emailing nick {at} superpoweredfiction {dot} com.

No comments:

Post a Comment