Friday, March 22, 2019

Cosplay Friday: Serpentor

In many ways, I am a slave to my childhood. G.I. Joe is a property that still holds a lot of sway on my brain. It's one that I often marvel at how little remains from the classic line. Hasbro hasn't produced new toys since the release of the last movie. The only exceptions are the collector's club figures, but I'm not one of the fans obsessive enough to spend $40 on a new 4 inch figure.

But the property still remains heavy on my mind. I have more than one half written Kindle Worlds stories that will now never be published. But I've also considered designing my own international defense force. I could wax on for many more paragraphs about that, I'm sure, but we all came here for Cosplay didn't we?

Drizzy Designs isn't a name I knew before I stumbled across this amazing costume on Pinterest. The alias of one Drisana Litke, she managed to make a Serpentor costume out of actual materials that doesn't look like it weighs a hundred pounds. Her page on Facebook has another half dozen pictures of this costume, plus a ton of other stuff, so be sure to check it out.

You can check out a lot more great Cosplay pictures over on the Tumblr. And while you are admiring some great cosplay here, don’t forget to check out some of the other great stuff from yours truly this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment