Friday, February 8, 2019

Great Art: Shi by William Tucci

I started following Tucci when his first name was still Billy, right around issue five of the ongoing Shi series. I knew of the book before that from ads in various magazines I could find on the newsstand, but it was around issue six that I started to make regular trips to a comic shop. Shi was high on my list of buys every time. The title was ahead of its time in a ton of ways and Tucci remains a gifted writer and artist, something that can't be said about everyone.

Tucci has more Shi coming sometime in the (hopefully) near future and this piece of art is a preview of what is to come.

As always, you can check out a lot more Great Art over on the Tumblr. And after you're done admiring some great art here, don’t forget to check out some of the other great stuff from me this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment