Friday, February 15, 2019

Cosplay Friday: Widowmaker

Overwatch has a unique place in my mind. I think the world concept is interesting, the characters are fascinating and the design aesthetic is nothing short of amazing. But I have absolutely no interest in ever playing the game in its current form. First person shooters hold little interest for me. Squad-based online play holds literally no interest for me. But I still love those designs and much of the ancillary material tied into the game and its universe.

With that in mind, I really like the designs. Widowmaker is one of the most popular characters in the game and like everyone else, has an incredibly intricate look. So it's always impressive when a cosplayer can make the look work perfectly. CutiePieSensei does that here with her take on the character.

As always, you can check out a lot more great Cosplay pictures over on the Tumblr. And while you are admiring some great cosplay here, don’t forget to check out some of the other great stuff from yours truly this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment