Monday, October 8, 2018

Poe and the Mysteriads take flight! (Kickstart the Week 68)

I've grown jaded with a lot of Kickstarter projects of late, as rarely do I see many comics that really look to do something a bit different. Telling a tale of a Robin-esque sidekick trying to solve her mentor's murder and have it be an all-ages book: now that is an impressive feat.


Yet that is exactly the premise of Poe & the Mysteriads. I'm not familiar with the work of Jim McClain and Paul E. Schultz before this Kickstarter, but they're bringing what looks like a great take on the classic Batman: The Animated Series style. Every preview page just ends up looking fantastic.

I'm always up for superhero mysteries, but when you make one an all ages book, I'm even more excited. Here's hoping you will be too.

Head over to Kickstarter to learn more about Poe & The Mysteriads.

No comments:

Post a Comment