Wednesday, April 25, 2018

NaNo my whatMo? (WIP Wednesday)


As April comes to a close, I am deep into my Camp NaNoWriMo project for the month. I kept it relatively simple this time around, aiming for 15,000 words over two short stories, just a bit higher than my average writing rate for the last few months. So far I've moved things along quite nicely with both tales.

I just wrapped a new Quadrant story. This one will start the second cycle of stories in that corner of the universe, and send the Brothers Morgan on a new set of adventures in more far-flung locales. It really did feel like visiting old friends again to create this one and I cannot wait as I start to cycle again between their tales and those of Lightweight over the next several weeks.

My other project remains un-talk-about-able, but it will hopefully appear in an upcoming Pro Se Productions book. Right now, I'm referring to it by its fancy codename (because who doesn't love fancy codenames?) FOXHUNT.

I have a couple other stories proposals in the works, but it looks like May will be spent with a lot of prep work on other projects.

Today's image, inspired by Quadrant member Kodiak's looking for love, is a classic internet meme very apt for our mutated bear hero! Image copyright, TheMetaPicture.

No comments:

Post a Comment