Monday, January 15, 2018

New Super Powered coming soon!

I am hard at work on the next edition of the Super Powered newsletter. My plan for 2018 is to get one out approximately every other week, which means I'm already behind one! But I want to make a focused point for anyone interested in my contact to be able to easily find updates about me, my work, the stuff I like and all the other whatnots in my life.

I've been spending a bit trying to find a solid header for the newsletter. Right now, the image above is the current flagship image, but that might change over the next few weeks.

I suspect the newsletter will replace some of my more personal posts on this blog as I focus it more directly on my creative work. That doesn't mean I won't talk about things I love or my influences here, but I would like each of my venues to take a focus over the next year. Super Powered will be part of that, as will this blog, The Wrestling Deep End and my Medium page.

Just enter your email below for new biweekly content!




powered by TinyLetter


No comments:

Post a Comment