Thursday, May 26, 2016

Enter... Tornado Town!

Short Shots are quick story ideas I will sometimes release as a pay what you want release or for free.


Road to Tornado Town is an idea that has been floating around my head for quite some time. Post-apocalyptic fiction seems to be everywhere right now. I have always enjoyed a lot of it, but I really wanted to try my hand at putting my own touch on it. Hence, Tornado Town was born.

This Short Shot is an introduction to the universe and the concept, but will be far from its last appearance. I plan to put together a Tornado Town anthology at some point that will expand the world and introduce a slew of characters for the series.

Stay tuned for more news about that in the months ahead. Meanwhile head over to Smashwords where you can pay whatever you want for this great short story!

Creative Commons LicenseThe Road to Tornado Town by Nicholas Ahlhelm is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

No comments:

Post a Comment