Monday, February 8, 2016

A change would do you good...

Sang by Sheryl Crow in 1997, those words now pass a certain level of judgment on Super Powered Fiction. It is simply time for this sight to change.


As a writer with a full time day job, time is of the essence. And as I continue to blog here and at The Wrestling Weekday, I have realized I am desperately cutting into the time I have to write actual fiction. Mixed with depression issues, I have often found my writing slowed to a crawl and that stops today.

Opale Suicide remains a perfect icon for time
in my eyes. Copyright Suicide Girls.
Time has become a terribly important commodity for me as I seek to have enough time to write, to spend with my family and to stay mentally healthy in 2016 and beyond.

This doesn't mean the site will dry up or go away. In fact, I hope it means it will become better focused. I will drop the content from five updates to an average of one to two a week. And while I will stop in occasionally for a new installment of Best Character Ever or Kickstart the Week, most of the site will focus on my personal projects, just as my writing time is now focused on those projects.

If you just can't get enough of my blogging, first thank you, and second, I'll still be out there. I will continue to update The Wrestling Weekday with three updates a week minimum while Walking Shadows will continue its Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday release schedule for the foreseeable future.

Additionally, I will be adding more extra content to the Patreon over the coming weeks as I will have more time to directly communicate with my supporters there. I have tons of plans in place should that program start to take off both for more content here as well, so please consider donating even a dollar a month to the program to help support my writing.

I will have a final way to contact folks interested in my content, but it will debut a bit later in the month. I will have more details on that one shortly, after I'm sure everything is set up correctly.





No comments:

Post a Comment