Tuesday, October 27, 2015

An end for "Out For Vengeance" and a new beginning

I have made the decision to pull the current version of Out For Vengeance, my modern update of the classic vigilante hero trope, from booksellers come November 1st.

The Black Terror is one of the inspirations for the
Vengeance character.
While I am proud of the work I've done with the novel, I feel that it isn't quite as complete as it should be. I originally planned to make a sequel volume that would conclude the main plot threads started in this first book, but as I have started that development, I've realized that the full story should fit into that one book and any sequel should pick up from that point.

With that in mind, the current edition is coming down at the beginning of November. Once it is down, it will probably be several more months before the book is re-released under a new expanded format that will not only complete the story of how Vengeance came into the modern day, but also bring a better looking edition along with the new chapters.

It may also come from a new publishing house, but that is something we will have to wait and see about.

If you want to see what all the fuss is about, Out For Vengeance is still available until November 1st in print and Kindle formats.

No comments:

Post a Comment