Monday, August 10, 2015

Kickstart the Week 24: Daring Comics RPG

As we continue to look for funds on Lightweight: Beyond, please check out this other Kickstarter featuring some great material.



I love super powered RPGs. If a role playing game lets me embody a hero of my choice and take him on huge adventures, I can definitely get into it. I probably own over a dozen superhero RPGs, but the Daring Comics RPG offers something a bit different: superheroes in the FATE system. FATE is an interesting, rather simple system designed for quick play which sometimes goes against the grain of a supers game, but the folks at Daring Entertainment understand that. The design team is working to blend the crunchier elements necessary for superheroes with the simple system of FATE. As the system runs Atomic Robo darn well, I suspect they will succeed admirably.

With less than a week to go, the Daring Comics RPG is still about a thousand dollars short of its glow, so give it your support if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment