Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Are you reading Lightweight?

The last couple weeks have been primarily focused on what I consider my primary series of books, the Lightweight franchise. Now two novels deep it will continue with three more books in the next year, launching later this summer.

But before the second year kicks off with a dramatically different status quo, I just want to encourage everyone to go out there and check out the books. Lightweight: Senior Year and Lightweight: Black Death are two of my favorite pieces of writing, and I really do want to share that with all of my readers, new and old.

Below you will find both Amazon links for the books. If you already have a copy, please leave your thoughts on it, even if it is a simple sentence on Amazon and Goodreads. Every positive review draws more eyes to the books.

If you have yet to pick up the book, please let me know why below in the comments or with an email to nick {at} superpoweredfiction {dot} com. I want to know what it will take to get these books in people's hands.



2 comments:

  1. Is there somewhere other than Amazon you can buy your ebooks? I really dislike the proprietary e-reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan,

    Several of my books are also available through Smashwords and other related venues. Unfortunately the two Lightweight volumes are only available collected on Amazon however, due to exclusivity issues with the Kindle Unlimited program. They are available in individual chapters on Smashwords however.

    My author profile on Smashwords is here: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ahlhelm

    ReplyDelete