Monday, May 18, 2015

Time for a brief hiatus

There is only so much time in this world.

Something about this image of Opale Suicide
 just perfectly encapsulates the fleeting
nature of time to me. Copyright SG.
As I continue to try and push for more time on my current writing projects (book three of Lightweight and my Kindle Worlds G.I. Joe release), I have found myself losing time to keep updating here and abroad. Because of that, I figured it was time to announce a few days away from posting on Super Powered Fiction.

Don’t worry too much though. My plan is to only be away for two weeks as on June 8 I will return to start ramping up for the release of the collected Lightweight: Black Death on June 12.

So keep reading. Keep loving superheroes. And keep fighting The Good Fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment