Wednesday, March 11, 2015

A little love for some 'Modern Gods'!




I am proud of the work by myself and the other writers on the Metahuman Press anthology Modern Gods. The book (and its sequel) came together beautifully. I loved the concept of taking classic mythology and bringing it into the modern day and the other contributors all put their own unique spin on it. Collected under a cover by contributor Teel James Glenn, it is one of my favorite anthology works I have edited.

It looks like the reviewer Kip on Amazon agreed with me. He said about the book:
If you are looking for something different, fun and creative, Modern Gods is for you. The cover of the book really caught my attention and I thought, "Hmmm, this could be a cool read." I was right. Certainly one of the most creative books I've read in a while. I felt as if I were in each story myself while reading along. My favorite story in the book was "Ice Beauty," but I will definitely be looking for more work from each author.

Give Modern Gods a try. I think you'll enjoy it.

Strong praise indeed, Kip. Bonnie Sterling’s “Ice Beauty” truly is a winner, but the work by myself, Viktor Kowalski and the always epic Teel James Glenn are equally stupendous. If you haven’t already checked it out, give Modern Gods a try at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment