Friday, February 23, 2018

What's Up for February 23, 2018

What's Up is a simple post where I give you links to the books, comics, movies, games and/or music I have been enjoying as of late. Feel free to check them out if you would like to enjoy them as well or give your opinions of these works in the comments below (though do try to keep it spoiler free.)


It has been a strange couple weeks as I went through surgery and now recovery. I have had tons of reading time, viewing time, but mostly sleeping time. Turns out losing a piece of kidney really sucks the energy out of your day. Go figure. But here is what I've been reading, watching and listening to in the last few days!



Thanos: Death Sentence | Black Panther: The Man Without Fear | Miracleman Book One |
Preacher Season One | Lindsey Stirling: Brave Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment