Monday, July 1, 2019

It's Camp NaNoWriMo time again!

The fine folks at Camp NaNoWriMo hold their event twice a year, in April and again in July. With that in mind, I've decided to focus myself on pushing out more words of fiction this month. I'm not changing up any of my writing plans however. These next few weeks will be spent building towards more chapters of Quadrant, Shockwave and Doctor Cosmic Presents. I've started towards a solid buffer on my release schedule, but I'm still not up to the 6 months to a year ahead I would like to be. This month will be spent building closer towards that as I head forward into the second half of 2019 and 2020.

As usual with Camp NaNoWriMo, I'll try to keep updates coming your way as I work my way through the month, but no guarantees, as if I fall behind on my daily writing goals, this blog is usually the first thing to fall by the wayside.

Wish me luck and keep watching this space for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment