Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Welcome to the new era of the Quadrant Universe!

I'm proud to have launched the Quadrant Universe over ten years ago now. I have stated time and again that 2018 is a rebuilding year for me. As part of that re-building, I decided I needed to make sure I had an infrastructure to deliver serialized super powered fiction to everyone through some kind of easy subscription format.

The easiest answer is Patreon.

A preview of what you will see at Patreon.
If you're unfamiliar with Patreon, the service is designed to allow fans of creators to directly support their work. Usually this comes in exchange for some kind of exclusive content. This will definitely be true for me as I go forward with my work. Starting in 2019, I plan to launch the new chapters of Lightweight and Quadrant as regular monthly releases to Patreon subscribers. Additionally, I'll debut new stories, such as a third series featuring a new continuing super-character I've developed over the last year. I plan to drop some short stories and novellas featuring other characters in there as well.

Of course, that launches in January. I'd personally love to see you sign up today however. You see, my plan for the rest of the year is to serialize every already published chapter of Lightweight and Quadrant over the next four months. Backers at higher levels will also see other bonus stories.

So if you love great super powered fiction or just want to support my work, this will be the direct line to do so and get all of my work faster than anyone else. Even if you don't have any interest in deep early content from yours truly, you can get exclusive thoughts, ideas and interviews over at the Patreon as well. Later this month, I will debut the first installment of BLOGGO, THE BLOG THAT WALKS LIKE A MAN! This feature will bring exclusive content from yours truly, sometimes in the form of articles like you see here (such as Influential, Best Character Ever, etc.) or as new content choices, such as deep dives into various things I just really, really love.

Learn more about all of this over at Patreon.

With the success of this project, I can guarantee years of content to come. Let's make new super powered fiction happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment