Wednesday, July 31, 2019

CAMP CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER! (WIP Wednesday)

I've wrapped two of the three stories for the summer Camp NaNoWriMo and have surpassed my goal with the third while not quite finishing it up. My hope is to get it finished by the end of the week and go right into edit mode for the next few tales I've got on the docket for August.

From there, I've got one last chapter of Quadrant to wrap up to bring the second volume of that series to an end and the last remaining chapters of Shockwave are up after that. Once I've completed those, I will be set with most of my writing into the first couple months of 2019. My plans for the next month is to finish most of that catching up so I can rebuild the six month buffer on the Patreon tales. (No worries for patrons though. I'm still about three months ahead.)

My hope still is to make sure I'm publishing twenty-six stories a year starting in 2020. I'm not quite ready for that yet, but as I keep pushing myself to write faster I'm hoping I can make that doable.

And if you're wondering about updates on the next volume of Lightweight, I can say with certainty it is in the works. I've started the outline for volume five, which will clock in as the longest volume of the series to date, somewhere in the seven to nine issue range. It will also serve as this year's NaNoWriMo project in November, where I hope to finish at least the first two-thirds of it.

Things are moving right along in the Quadrant Universe. Next month, I'm looking to debut a few new ideas for you and hopefully get the ball rolling on an exciting new way to share my stories with my fans. Stay tuned for news on that in the next couple weeks.

Today's image is the cover for Lightweight 21: Secret of the Stars, the end of the Ragnarok saga. It's now available for pre-order at Smashwords or readable right now on Patreon.

No comments:

Post a Comment