Thursday, July 9, 2015

More 'Second Life of D.B. Cooper' now underway!

I debuted my series of short stories, “The Second Life of D.B. Cooper” in the pages of The Good Fight 2: Villains, a charity book in benefit of James Hudnall put together alongside the fine folks at the Pen & Cape Society.

I am proud to say that I am returning to the saga of the escaped plane hijacker turned psychic beach bum for an upcoming project from Airship 27. This volume will also be for the benefit of charity, but I will leave more details to be shared at a later time.

I am more than glad to return to Coop’s adventures. I have a lot of stories I want to tell with him, and I think this one will be a ton of fun. It might just have a few surprise appearances by some other well known folks in it.

[caption id="attachment_465" align="aligncenter" width="500"]Clark Gregg's Phil Coulson is a spitting image of DB Cooper. Clark Gregg's Phil Coulson is a spitting image of DB Cooper. Can anyone say time travel episode of Agents of SHIELD?[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment