Thursday, January 29, 2015

Introducing Times Past!




Last year, I set out to publish 52 things over the course of 2014 and I accomplished that goal by the skin of my teeth. I’m not out to do something quite so foolhardy for 2015, but I do love the idea of creating something with a theme behind it. With that in mind, I am proud to announce that the history of the Quadrant Universe is set to expand in big ways for 2015.

Welcome to TIMES PAST.

Over the course of 2015, I will release several works that start to expand the history of the Quadrant Universe worldwide. Or rather, universe-wide, as at least one of the stories will reach out across the cosmos to detail some of the history of the greater Quadrant Universe.

This initiative will kickoff with Pulpsploitation when it launches in February. From there, it will start to leak into the ongoing Walking Shadows narrative and into the second season of Lightweight when it launches on Kickstarter. From there, it will expand into at least two new novels before 2015 is out and a few short stories that will leak out as well. One of those novels currently titled simply 1812, should launch around early summer.

This does come with a delay in a few ongoing projects. F.O.R.C.E. will go quarterly in 2015 and once the current run of Quadrant completes in the next few weeks, it will take the rest of the year on hiatus. But I hope the disappearance of those two works will be made up for by some really great action elsewhere.

Stay tuned for more on all these works as 2015 continues, but in the mean time, why not check out Out For Vengeance, one of my first entries into the past of the Quadrant Universe.

This post repeats from the old site.

No comments:

Post a Comment